Me Stuff

My photo
I am a writer currently living, working, and writing in Atlanta, GA. I moonlight as a retail merchandiser, a job I love particulary because of the creative aspect of it. I studied journalism at Los Angeles City College before deciding to change my major.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Calling All Avid Readers!

I've been cooking up a challenge for myself to stay occupied and keep me from counting down the months remaining until January (all systems a go for a much needed move to another state). It would go something like this, you the reader, would suggest to me a book to read. I will read anything once but I don't promise to read it until the end. I, the readee' (If thats even a word), will read said book and then post a review about it on my blog. I enjoy tasty horror noevels, suspense and thrillers, anything twisted, nothing particulary racy, toss in a good self help book here and there, maybe a YA. I'm wide open and willing to accept this challenge. I am not limited to just what I listed here. So readers, if you are out there, what do you think?
To suggest a book, just comment on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment